                  The Area V FFA Creed CDE will be held on Tuesday, March 8 at the Ag Sciences building on the ABAC campus. The Area VI FFA Creed CDE will be held on Thursday, March 10 at Ware County High School. The event in each area will begin officially at 4:30, however, you are encouraged to have your student signed in by 4:15.

Please register your student by answering the following questions. Please note that each chapter can have only one participant in the CDE. We will have a practice room with judges for chapters who would like to bring additional students. These students will receive an unoffical placing from the judges which will be for feedback only. Please limit your additional students to two. For example, if your Creed speaker is an 8th grader, you could also bring a sixth and seventh grader for practice.

I've invited you to fill out the form South Region FFA Creed Registration. To fill it out, visit:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dG9FX3lkLTlmY3M4SWtOb0ROQU9SREE6MQ