Hello everyone,

Registration is now open for the 2011 Midwest Protozoology Society Meeting
at Bradley University in Peoria, Illinois.  Please visit our website to sign
up and to submit abstracts for platform and poster presentations:

http://www.bradley.edu/continue/mps/index.html

Abstracts should be submitted by Friday, March 18 and should be uploaded
during the registration process.  The date for this yearšs meeting is
Saturday, April 9.  The Bradley University Biology Department has generously
offered to cover the registration costs again, making the meeting free of
charge to participants.  Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
Additional details about the meeting schedule, plus recommendations for
travel and lodging, are available at the website listed above.  If you have
any questions, please feel free to contact me by email or at the number
below.  Wešre looking forward to hosting yet another wonderful group of
researchers.

Cheers,
Nick Stover

***