2011 Midwest Protozoology Society - Registration is Open Hello everyone,

Registration is now open for the 2011 Midwest Protozoology Society Meeting at Bradley University in Peoria, Illinois.  Please visit our website to sign up and to submit abstracts for platform and poster presentations:

http://www.bradley.edu/continue/mps/index.html

Abstracts should be submitted by Friday, March 18 and should be uploaded during the registration process.  The date for this year’s meeting is Saturday, April 9.  The Bradley University Biology Department has generously offered to cover the registration costs again, making the meeting free of charge to participants.  Lunch and refreshments will be provided.  Additional details about the meeting schedule, plus recommendations for travel and lodging, are available at the website listed above.  If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me by email or at the number below.  We’re looking forward to hosting yet another wonderful group of researchers.

Cheers,
Nick Stover

***
Nicholas A. Stover, PhD