Congratulations to each and every student who competed in the Area 4
Floriculture CDE yesterday.   I thought the contest was a great success.
Thanks to all the teachers that helped yesterday .

I would appreciate any feedback you may have.  Please email me or call me
with any questions, comments, or concerns.

A special thanks to Larry Windham owner of Windham Greenhouses for donating
the plant material and Todd Hurt and Monica Townsend at UGA Griffin Campus
for collecting the insects and disorders.

Rosters have been checked and below are the results:

**
Junior Team
1st place - Ebenezer Middle
2nd place - West Laurens High

Junior Individual
1st - Patrick Todd - Ebenezer Middle
2nd - Lily Kowtko - West Laurens High

Senior Team
1st place - West Laurens High
2nd place - East Laurens High

Senior Individual
1st - Meaghan Thompson - West Laurens
2nd - Kristin Vaughn - West Laurens

Complete results are attached.

Again, I would appreciate any feedback you may have.  Please email me or
call me with any questions, comments, or concerns.

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education

*"The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary."
*