We had several Secretary's Books turned in this year, 10 in Area 3 and 12 in
Area 4.  The top winner for each area will move on to be judged again for a
chance to be the state winner.

Area 3 Winner -  LaGrange High FFA, Secretary Elizabeth Major
           Runner Up - Stockbridge High FFA

Area 4 Winner - Southeast Bulloch FFA, Secretary LeAnna Miller
           Runner Up - West Laurens High FFA

Congratulations to our winners.  I have copies of the grading rubrics used
to score each application.  You will get your application along with your
scoring rubric at the area teachers meeting next month.

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education

*"The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary."
*