Congratulations to each and every student who competed in the Area 3 Floriculture CDE yesterday.   I thought the contest was a great success.  A BIG thanks to Upson Lee High School officer team for helping with the contest and to Mr. John Hagin for hosting the CDEs yesterday.  Another BIG thanks to all the teachers that helped monitor the contest yesterday .

I would appreciate any feedback you may have.  Please email me or call me with any questions, comments, or concerns.

A special thanks to Larry Windham owner of Windham Greenhouses for donating the plant material and Todd Hurt and Monica Townsend at UGA Griffin Campus for collecting the insects and disorders.

Rosters have been checked and below are the results:

Junior Team
1st place - Perry High
2nd place - Veterans High

Junior Individual
           Tie for first
1st - Alex Heath - Perry High
1st - Darlyn Davis - Bonaire Middle

  Complete results are attached.

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education

"The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary."