Please contact this parent if you can help with a pig for their "kiss the
pig" event this Friday!

Hi - We received a phone call from Kelly Adams, she is the President of the
PTA at Huntley Hills Elementary in Chamblee (off 285).  They need a small
pig for a kiss the pig contest.  She was hoping they could get an FFA member
to bring a pig in for the kiss the pig winner on April 1st.  If you can help
or know of anyone in your area who could help her, please contact her as
soon as possible.  They don't want to keep the pig - they just need it for a
few minutes.  Maybe one of your chapters could use this as a community
service opportunity???   Thank you.  Please let me know if you are able to
help her.

Kelly Adams
PTA President - Huntley Hills Elementary, Chamblee, GA
770.714.7883

--
Christa Steinkamp
North Region - Area Livestock Teacher