So many students came close to passing the Junior GGIA Certification that we are going to offer a retest on Saturday April 30th, 9 a.m. at the State FFA Convention in Macon.
Students who passed part of the certification (written or plant id) only have to retest on the section that they did not pass. Students who did not pass either can retest on both parts again.
Cost for either testing is $10.00 for schools that are GGIA members and $20.00 for schools who are not GGIA members.

Students must be registered by April 15th.
Payment for the certification will be collected the day of testing.
Note we must have a minimum of 20 students prepare and register for the testing for GGIA to come to Macon and set up the event.

To register mail the below information to: [log in to unmask]

Each Student's Name, Written, Plant ID or Both

--
Dr. Teri Hamlin
North Region Agriculture Education