The Spring Fling Market Goat Show is this Friday night, 3/25/11, at 7:30 in Perry, GA. Make your plans to attend... the deadline has been extended!

Can't see image?

REAL TIME bidding will be available via the Internet for this sale.
Live Audio and video will allow buyers to bid on animals as if they were present at the auction.

Go to www.edjecast.com to establish a FREE account and register to bid prior to the sale.

Instructions are available on the website or by calling the office at (866) 839-3353

Forward Email to a Friend

This email was sent to [log in to unmask] by [log in to unmask] |

EDJE/COWS | P.O. Box 703 | Indianola | IA | 50125

--
~Amanda Hefner
    OCHS Agriculture & FFA

Christa Steinkamp