Please see the attached flyer for the 2011 Beef Industry Scholarship
Challenge, sponsored by the Georgia Junior Cattlemen’s Association and
Georgia Cattlemen’s Association. This two-day event will be June 17-18,
2011, hosted by the University of Georgia in Athens, Ga.

With more than $10,000 of scholarship money available for winning, I
strongly encourage you to promote this within your contacts and Ag teachers
across the state. Teams can consist of freshman and sophomore (Junior Team)
and junior and senior (Senior Team) aged students. If you or interested
students have any questions please feel free to contact me at (478) 474-6560
or by e-mail.

GREAT to talk to you today!

Thanks for sharing J

*Katlin Mulvaney*

Georgia Cattlemen's Association

Director of Communications and Youth Activities

Office: 478-474-6560

Fax: 478-474-5732

www.gabeef.org/gca

"Come celebrate 50 years of GCA, March 31-April 2, 2011!"

--
Christa Steinkamp
North Region - Area Livestock Teacher

see.