Please see the attached flyer for the 2011 Beef Industry Scholarship Challenge, sponsored by the Georgia Junior Cattlemenís Association and Georgia Cattlemenís Association. This two-day event will be June 17-18, 2011, hosted by the University of Georgia in Athens, Ga.

With more than $10,000 of scholarship money available for winning, I strongly encourage you to promote this within your contacts and Ag teachers across the state. Teams can consist of freshman and sophomore (Junior Team) and junior and senior (Senior Team) aged students. If you or interested students have any questions please feel free to contact me at (478) 474-6560 or by e-mail.

GREAT to talk to you today!

Thanks for sharing J

Katlin Mulvaney

Georgia Cattlemen's Association

Director of Communications and Youth Activities

Office: 478-474-6560

Fax: 478-474-5732

www.gabeef.org/gca

"Come celebrate 50 years of GCA, March 31-April 2, 2011!"

--
Christa Steinkamp
North Region - Area Livestock Teacher