I am attaching a guide to assist you in preparing for the upcoming
evaluation process. Please pay close attention to the brief instructions at
the top of the guide for clarification on what documentation will be
provided by you and what documentation will be provided by the Region
Office.

It is my sincere hope that these evaluations are seen as a positive step
toward indentifying the strengths and weaknesses of our programs and are
used as a learning tool for program improvement.  The Area Teachers are
sending out evaluation sites and dates for you to choose from. In order to
expedite the process, please have the recommended documentation organized
and available.

If you have any questions or if I can assist in any way, please feel free to
contact me or an Area Teacher.

Thank you for all you do

Stan

--