Just a quick reminder that the RSVP deadline to attend the Area II Barn
Dance is this *Friday, March, 18th*. The money raised will be used for the
Blue Star Mothers Project. I am attaching the flyers again for your
convenience that detail the dance information and the Blue Star Mothers
Project.

I think you will all agree that this is a wonderful cause so if your chapter
will be unable to attend the dance, please help by collecting items to go
into the care packages. Money raised from the dance will go toward postage
and shipping for the packages. The Area Officer Team has worked hard to make
this service project a success. Please have your chapters do what they can
to contribute.

If you *do* plan on bringing students to the dance, please also plan on
hanging around to serve as a chaperone.

The attached flyers have all of the information, however, if you have
questions, please feel free to contact me.

As always, thank you for all that you do,

Stan

--
Stan Mitchell
North Region Coordinator