From: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 11:23 AM
Subject: Area II FFA Quiz Results
To: aged-north <[log in to unmask]>

The Area II FFA Quiz Results:

Congratulations & thank you to all the students who competed at the Area II
FFA Quiz CDE yesterday & last week.

Many thanks to Ms. Julie Throne at Cedar Shoals & her students for hosting
us last week & Mr. Tim Griffeth at North Oconee & his students for hosting
us yesterday.

Congratulations to the top two students who will represent Area II in the
State FFA Quiz CDE at State Convention.

1st place - Franklin Middle School, Kandice Hooper. Advisor:  Ms. Anna
Bellamy
2nd place - Stephens County High School, Madison Hickey.  Advisor:  Dr.
Farrish Mulkey

--
Christa Steinkamp
North Region - Area Livestock Teacher