Teachers,

Just a quick reminder that the RSVP deadline to attend the Area II Barn Dance is this Friday, March, 18th. The money raised will be used for the Blue Star Mothers Project. I am attaching the flyers again for your convenience that detail the dance information and the Blue Star Mothers Project.

I think you will all agree that this is a wonderful cause so if your chapter will be unable to attend the dance, please help by collecting items to go into the care packages. Money raised from the dance will go toward postage and shipping for the packages. The Area Officer Team has worked hard to make this service project a success. Please have your chapters do what they can to contribute.

If you do plan on bringing students to the dance, please also plan on hanging around to serve as a chaperone.

The attached flyers have all of the information, however, if you have questions, please feel free to contact me.

As always, thank you for all that you do,

Stan

--
Stan Mitchell
North Region Coordinator