Course is listed under Workshop Catalog, (Pre Jan 10, 2011)

On Wed, Mar 23, 2011 at 6:39 AM, Tankersley, April <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I don't see it on there. Only cde for central.

Sent via DROID on Verizon Wireless

-----Original message-----
From: Teri Hamlin <[log in to unmask]>
To:
Sent:
Wed, Mar 23, 2011 10:33:35 GMT+00:00
Teachers : AG ED Professional Development Credit

Teachers there are 75 slots open for the professional development credit :   CTAERN3112 - Career Development-NORTH
you must have attended and competed in five of the career development events to apply for the plu.

If you have completed five cde's, please go to the https://www.ctaern.org website and register for the professional development.

I will check off your cde's and give credit on friday so you can print your completion form for your POW review.

--
Dr. Teri Hamlin
North Region Agriculture Education