Please let this serve as a reminder of the upcoming Welding Contests:

Area V-Tuesday March 22- ABAC- Chamblis  Building (AET)- Contest begins at
1:30 for those who can come early- must be registered by 4:30

Area VI-Thursday March 24- Ware County High School- Ag Shop- Contest begins
at 1:30 for those who can come early- must be registered by 4:30

Please click on link in chart below for updated Welding Contest Bulletin.
** We will be using Miller Dialarc Stick Welders and Miller 250 or 251 MIG
Welders at each location- see manuals in Contest Bulletin.
** Remember that your stick weldor needs to bring 3 of their favorite rods
for use in the contest and your brazing participant 1 of their preferred
brazing rods and flux if needed.

The following teams have registered -I know that this is not everyone- so
please let me know ASAP if you plan to have a team and are not on the list.
Thanks- Von

*AREA VI*

Liberty Co. high

Lanier Co. high

Clinch Co.

Lowndes High

*AREA V*

Webster County FFA

Colquitt Co

Pelham

Monroe

Americus Sumter High

Seminole Co. High

Tift County FFA

Worth Co High

     *MARCH 22* *V* *SOUTH REGION WELDING CONTEST* ABAC CHAMBLISS BUILDING
(AET) *1:30PM*
http://www.agedportal.org/users/28MyDocs/2011%20WELDING%20CDE%20AWARDS%20BULLETIN-All%20W%20info%20and%204%20score%20sheets%20Revised%20March%202011.doc
*MARCH 24* *VI* *SOUTH REGION WELDING CONTEST* WARE CO HIGH *1:30PM* *SEE
AREA V CONTEST ABOVE*
--
Von G. Peavy
South Region