We had a great competition yesterday for the Area V Creed Speaking CDE. I
was really pleased with the number of participants and even more pleased
with the quality. We would like to thank ABAC for hosting the event and also
the UGA students who assisted with the various CDES.

First place honors go to Savannah Howell of the Irwin Middle FFA. Her
advisor is Mr. Chris Paulk. Second place goes to Dusti Mackey of the Early
County FFA. Her advisor is Mrs. Kitty Simmons. Both of the students will
represent us at the state CDE in April.

Have a great day,
Lynn Barber
South Region Agricultural Education Coordinator
Georgia Department of Education
ABAC 34, 2802 Moore Hwy.
Tifton, GA 31794
229-386-3428