I am pleased to announce the Star Finalists for the South Region. These
students will represent us as they compete for the State Star in their
category during the State FFA Convention in April. We wish each of them the
best.

*South Region Star Finalists:*

   - Star Agribusiness: Alana Schofill, Tift County (Area V)
   - Star Farmer: Cole Summerlin, Colquitt County (Area V)
   - Star in Agriscience: Ben Bennett, Lowndes County (Area VI)
   - Star in Ag Placement: Kollin Pyle, Early County  (Area V)

Area winners and runner up in each category went to:

   - Star Farmer: Jared Coody, Lowndes County (Area VI)
   - Star in Agriscience: Michael Corbin, Tift County (Area V)
   - Star in Ag Placement: Charles Wisenbaker, Lowndes County (Area VI)

Congratulations once again to all of these students!

Lynn Barber
South Region Agricultural Education Coordinator
Georgia Department of Education
ABAC 34, 2802 Moore Hwy.
Tifton, GA 31794
229-386-3428