We had 10 teams compete in the Area V ENR CDE at ABAC last night. We would
like to thank ABAC for hosting our events.

Advancing to the state competition at Super Saturday on March 19, 2011...

Congratulations to the Early County FFA Chapter, their advisors are Larry
Worsley, for earning first place. Team members are: Aaron Harrell, Drew
Harrell, Matt Stuart, and Kollin Pyle. The team accumulated 664 points.

Earning second place honors was Colquitt County High School, their advisor
is Shawn Collins. Team members are: Cody Weaver, Nathan Webb, Alex Kimbrell,
and Randal Green.  They amassed 610 points.

High Individual for the event was Drew Harrell from the Early County FFA
Chapter. He scored 174 points.

For additional results, please refer my portal.

Thanks,
--
W. Justin Sealy
Area Forestry Teacher