Teachers

We had a really good Discussion Meet yesterday with 14 participants. That is
the highest number that we have ever had in an Area Contest. Thanks to Ware
County High for hosting the event. Congratulation to the winners and all
that participated. The top two will go to the State Discussion Meet held
during the Sate FFA Convention in April.

The winners are:
1st place- Alisha Mikell from Golden Isles Career Academy and Advisor
Michael Stalvey
2nd place - Jacob Schindler from Lowndes Co. and Advisor Dr. James Corbett
3rd place - Ashton Lovett from Cook High and Advisor Richard Herrin

others participants are:

Taylor Lange - Bradwell Institute- Advisor Elizabeth Davis
Jonathan Weeks- Berrien High - Advisor James Hunter
Megan Gaud- Long Co.- Advisor Erin Vickers
Josh Mackrill- Liberty Co. - Advisor Jeci Crane Bhannon
Hannah Hunter- lanier Co.- Advisor Shannon Danforth
Sarah Owings- Jeff Davis Co. - Advisor Crandall Parlor
Beth Mohler- Clinch Co.- Advisor Dustin Oneal
Robert Permenter- Echols Co. -Advisor Hank Majeski
Tommell Wilcox- Telfair Co. - Advisor Doug Williams
Reaud Sims - McIntosh Academy - Advisor Mike Slice
Justin Thornton- Brantley Co. - Advisor Richard Gill

.
--
Tommy Waldrop
Area Livestock Teacher