We had 8 teams compete in the Area VI ENR CDE last night at Ware County High
School. We would like to thank Ware County High School, their FFA Advisors
and Dr. Medea Shuman for allowing us to host the event. The top two teams
from each area will advance to the state competition at Super Saturday on
March 19, 2011.

Congratulations to the Camden County FFA Chapter, their advisor Mr. Glen
Gosier, for earning first place. Team members are: Dakota Manning, Brannon
Woods, Zach Nemeth, and Merrisa Stricker. The team accumulated 628 points.

Earning second place honors was Atkinson County High School; their advisor
is Mr. Josh White. Team members are: Kristen Baskeyfield, Alexandra Cardiel,
Alexys Aldridge, and Alexis Courson. They amassed 588 points.

There was a two-way tie for high individual so a tiebreaker had to be used.
High Individual for the event was Brannon Wood from the Camden County FFA
Chapter. He scored 172 points.

For additional results and test/keys, please refer to my portal.
--
W. Justin Sealy
Area Forestry Teacher