TO:                 Area V Teachers

FROM:           Von G. Peavy

South Region Agriculture Mechanics Teacher

DATE:            March 11, 2011

RE:                 2011 Ag Mechanics CDE

The scores have been double checked and the Rosters cleared!

Please find attached the results of the 2011 Area VI Ag Mechanics CDE.

Thanks to all students and teachers who participated in making the CDE a success!

I appreciate the effort that I know goes into preparing for a tough event.

Congratulations go to the Atkinson County Team of Cohen Crosby,  Davis Summerlin, Jeffery Crews, and Alex Sagastume as well as Advisor Josh White  for placing First in the event and to the Lanier County Team consisting of Aaron Bruce, T. J. Landenburg, Ben Bracken, and Ashley Badillo as well as advisor Ben Culpepper for placing Second.

These two teams will represent Area V at the State competition on March 19, 2011 at the state FFA Center.

Good luck to both teams!

Congratulations also to Cohen Crosby of the Atkinson County team for taking Area VI High Individual Honors.

--
Von G. Peavy
South Region