Our Area V and VI spring teachers meetings will be held next month. The Area V meeting will be held at Mitchell County High School on April 12. The Area VI meeting will be held in the Performing Arts Center (PAC) at Ware County High School on April 14. I wanted to let everyone know about this since the Area V meeting is a change in location and the Area VI one is a change in the meeting site.

We look forward to seeing all of you at these important update meetings.

Lynn Barber
South Region Agricultural Education Coordinator
Georgia Department of Education
ABAC 34, 2802 Moore Hwy.
Tifton, GA 31794
229-386-3428