I must apologize to Area VI Junior Floriculture Teams.  I made a very significant mistake when filling out my key and thereby caused exam scores to be extremely low.  I have corrected the key and the CDE scores which are attached.

Congratulations to  Brantley County Middle  and Advisor Krista Morris for placing first in the Junior Floriculture CDEwith a score of  1250 and to Appling County Middle and Advisor Ricky Barnes for placing second in the CDE with a score of 1210.

I regret any inconvenience this might have caused.

Eddie
--
Eddie McKie
Area Teacher