Teachers

We had a very good Area 5 Discussion Meet yesterday at ABAC. I would like to thank ABAC for letting us use the Facility for this event. The top two from each Area will advance to the State Discussion Meet to be held during the State FFA Convention in April.

The winners are:
1st place - Reese Giddens from Turner Co. and Advisor Dennis Kendrick
2nd place - Hillery Reeves from Irwin Co. and Advisor Ira Tucker
3rd place- Lillian Williams from Baconton Charter and Advisor Larry Burkett

also competing (in no order) were:
Brandon Odom from Thomas County Central and Advisor Jerry Stone
Brittany Branam from Ben Hill Co. and Advisor Harry Tucker
Zachary Johnson from Colquitt Co. and Advisor Stephanie Summerlin

--
Tommy Waldrop
Area Livestock Teacher