The Central Region Jr. Natural Resources CDE was held yesterday at Bleckley
County High School.  As always, both Doyle and Walt were gracious hosts to
the FFA members and teachers that attended.  Thanks to Ricky, Kevin, Melissa
for helping me judge the events and to James Judson, Ronald Hearn, Bryan
Deshotel and Jeff Fariis for also serving as judges.  Congratulations to all
the students that participated in this cde and I have attached a spreadsheet
to this showing the complete team results. The teams moving on to state
competition that will be May 7, 2011 in Athens are:

Area 3
Perry High - 1st Place
Bleckley County - 2nd Place

Area 4