Good Morning,

It is time to elect a new GVATA Area 3 Director.  We will vote next week at
the Area 3 teachers meeting in Fort Valley.  The person elected will hold a
2 year term.  They will be invited to attend at least 1 National NAAE
conference and South Region Conference.  Just a few of the responsibilities
include attending quarterly board meetings, helping coordinate Mid-Winter
and Summer GVATA Conferences, along with helping keep members up to date on
legislative issues.

I already know of 2 people interested in the position but let me know if you
would like to be considered as well.

Thanks,
--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education

*"The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary."
*