The Central Region Jr. Natural Resources CDE was held yesterday at Bleckley County High School.  As always, both Doyle and Walt were gracious hosts to the FFA members and teachers that attended.  Thanks to Ricky, Kevin, Melissa for helping me judge the events and to James Judson, Ronald Hearn, Bryan Deshotel and Jeff Fariis for also serving as judges.  Congratulations to all the students that participated in this cde and I have attached a spreadsheet to this showing the complete team results. The teams moving on to state competition that will be May 7, 2011 in Athens are:

Area 3
Perry High - 1st Place
Bleckley County - 2nd Place

Area 4