Good Morning,

It is time to elect a new GVATA Area 3 Director.  We will vote next week at the Area 3 teachers meeting in Fort Valley.  The person elected will hold a 2 year term.  They will be invited to attend at least 1 National NAAE conference and South Region Conference.  Just a few of the responsibilities include attending quarterly board meetings, helping coordinate Mid-Winter and Summer GVATA Conferences, along with helping keep members up to date on legislative issues.

I already know of 2 people interested in the position but let me know if you would like to be considered as well.

Thanks,
--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education

"The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary."