Thank you to Mr. Odom for providing information on this camp.  Please
contact Keith Odom or Jary Douglas if you need more information.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Keith & Becky Odom <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 10:53 AM
Subject: Masters Lamb Camp June 10-11
To: Keith <[log in to unmask]>

The dates of the Masters Lamb Camp are set for Friday - Saturday June 10-11,
2011 at the UGA Livestock Arena in Athens, GA.

So many of you 2009 and 2010 Masters Lamb Camp participants were showmanship
winners at several shows in 2010 I am proud of you. Here are some snapshots
of Clair Woodard, Emily Hostetler, and Ben Porter all three were winners at
the 2010 GA National Fair. Others were also winners at that show and many
other shows but I had the pictures available for these three.

For those of you that are interested in attending the 2011 camp please
respond to this email with your interest. I am not asking for an absolute
commitment or a paid entry today. I am simply trying to put together a
preliminary budget based on your interest. Our instructors will be the Vince
McGolden Family. Last year we had Vince and Madison as instructors. This
year we will have Vince and Chase. If there is enough interest from you we
will have 3 paid instructors, I can also get Madison to come back.

Last year we had 20 campers with 2 instructors. This year I would like to
get 3 instructors, but I need about 30 campers to keep the cost down. So I
need to have some idea how many campers are interested at this time. Last
year we were at $125 per camper, but I cannot set a 2011 budget until I know
how many of you will be coming.

OK campers send me some feedback on your interest in attending the 2011 camp
in Athens, GA on June 10-11. Watch my web site ( odomclublambs.com ) for
more info about the camp and entry forms.

Thanks,

Keith Odom and Jary Douglas

706-247-2956

--