Marketing Plan CDE
Friday, April 29th
Check-in Time: 10:00 AM
Outside Room 306
Start Time:  10:30 AM
Teams will be scheduled every thirty minutes - if the entire allotted time
is taken, it is actually 35 minutes to do the contest.  Therefore, there may
be some sliding of the start times.

Top teams will be announced at approximately 4:30 PM.  Those teams will then
be on stage at the following General Session for the announcement of the
placings.

Remember to bring the equipement you need, as well as a flash drive back
up.  If you need any assistance with securing equipment, let me know.  I
will have a backup projector and computer.

If you have any questions, please call my cell phone.

RW

--
Ricky Wheeler
Area Animal Science Teacher