*As a Reminder:*

The FFA Quiz will be held this Friday during the Convention in room 303 of
the Centreplex at 1:30 p.m.  Please have your student  in the room by no
later than 1:15 p.m.  The students will need either a pen or two or three
sharpened pencils to complete the exam.  They will be allowed  a maximum of
one hour to complete the exam.  The  exams will be graded and the top three
scoring individuals will be asked to return for the oral exam.

Please review the Quiz rules in the Awards Bulletin prior to the CDE.

The three high scoring students on the written exam will go across the stage
during the sixth general session on Saturday where the overall winner will
be announced.

Please contact me if you questions or concerns.  You can reach me after
Wednesday on my Cell Phone (229-426-2530).

Thanks

Eddie

--
Eddie McKie