The FFA State Marketing Plan CDE is scheduled for Friday, April 29th at
10:30 AM.

I would like for each team to meet with me at 10:00 AM.  At that time we
will assign the presentation times.  This will allow you to come at a
designated time and not have to wait around all day.

The contest will be in in room 306.

What will be provided:  screen, extension cords, tables, chairs.

You should bring whatever else you need.

If you are bringing a slide show presentation, be sure to bring your own
computer and projector, also have your presentation backed up on a flash
drive.

I will have my projector and computer as a backup, but if you have what you
are used to, things tend to go smoother.

If you have any questions or need anything else, please give me a call.

--
Ricky Wheeler
Area Animal Science Teacher