As most of you are already aware, Blane Marable, North Region's Area
Forestry Teacher, retired from his position effective March 31st after an
outstanding career spent serving the teachers and students of North Region.

I want to take the opportunity to publicly thank Mr. Marable and commend him
for his years of service and his commitment to Ag Education. Blane served
the students and communities in Greene, Barrow, and Morgan Counties as an
Agriculture teacher and FFA Advisor before coming to the Region Office as
the Area Forestry Teacher. As an Agriculture Teacher, Blane enjoyed the type
of success we would all aspire to have. His Chapters produced numerous State
CDE winners, State Officers, and State and American Degree recipients. While
in the Region Office, Blane was instrumental in fostering the growth of the
Governors Honors Program and the Georgia FFA Alumni.

Thank you, Mr. Marable, for the experiences and opportunities you have made
possible both in the classroom and in the CDE arena. You have influenced the
lives of many and North Region will reap the benefits of your contributions
for years to come. We wish you the best of luck and pray that you will enjoy
your retirement to the fullest degree. We also look forward to your
continued involvement in the Ag Ed program as a retired teacher.

Sincerely,
Stan Mitchell

--
Stan Mitchell