Teachers please check this updated registration. I apologize for any
inconvenience.  There was an old link on the original email that sent some
of your registration to the wrong spreadsheet.  This is the most up to date
Dairy Registration.  Please remember that the State Dairy CDE is a week from
today.  ;) Please check this list & complete the online registration form if
your school is not listed.  Thank you!