Teachers please check this updated registration. I apologize for any inconvenience.  There was an old link on the original email that sent some of your registration to the wrong spreadsheet.  This is the most up to date Dairy Registration.  Please remember that the State Dairy CDE is a week from today.  ;) Please check this list & complete the online registration form if your school is not listed.  Thank you!