Good Afternoon Ag Ed Family,

I wanted to make you aware of a project that we have been working on. Todd Teasley has a great collection of historical items at the FFA Center. Over the past few months he has scanned copies of the historical FFA Magazines and has saved them in PDF format. We have taken those and created images of the front page to create a link to each magazine.

We now have most of the Georgia FFA Magazines for the years 1934 to 1990 on our web site. To access the magazines just go to our main web page and click on the word "New" under the Ag Tag image in the red column. Scroll down and you will see the front cover of each magazine. Just click on the magazine cover to download a PDF version of each magazine. Here is a link to the page for your convenience: http://www.agedportal.org/index.php?page=newinfo

I want to encourage you take a look at this resource. This is an incredible way for you and your students to learn about the beginnings and accomplishments of the Georgia FFA.

If you have the opportunity please thank Todd for providing this resource for our web site.

David

--
David Turner
216 Four Towers, UGA Campus