Ball University – Athens, GA

Save the Date – June 14, 2011

Location:

SpringHill Suites by Marriott

3500 Daniels Bridge Rd.

Athens, GA 30606

Focus on the future.

Join experts from Ball Horticultural Company for an energetic, interactive day developed to help professional growers stay on the cutting edge with breakthrough products, programs and cultural practices.

Ball University will conclude with dinner at 6:00 PM.

·       Learn about New Varieties for 2012 from PanAmerican Seed and Ball FloraPlant experts!

·       Hear the latest consumer research on how home gardeners use the products we grow and sell!

·       Learn cutting edge Tips & Tricks for using PGRs!

·       See a demonstration on using WebTrack to order from Ball Seed 24/7/365!

·       Learn about how you can grow healthier plants using Daniels Plant Food!

·       Talk UGA Trial Gardens with Dr. Allan Armitage!

·       On June 15th, join the group as we visit the world famous University of Georgia Trial Gardens!

All attendees will be entered in a drawing for a trip for two to visit Tagawa Greenhouses in Colorado!

Lunch and Dinner provided by Ball Seed Company

Call (706) 353-8922 to reserve hotel rooms. A $94 rate is available until May 24, 2011. Ask for the “Nathan King” room block.

Please RSVP to Nathan King: 706-548-0699; [log in to unmask]

Thank You,

Nathan King

Ball Horticulture

Cell 706-540-1613