Teachers,

As you prepare to attend the State FFA Convention this week, I encourage you to read over the email that Mr. Bridges sent on Tuesday, 4/19. I know that you have a million things on your mind this time of year, and Mr. Bridges provided some very helpful reminders.

Also, I want to make you aware of an addition that should provide some opportunities for you and your chapter. Please read this information carefully and be prepared. As usual, there will be a photography station located on the south side of the backstage area. As award winners and sponsors come off stage, we will get them directly to the photography station for photos. In addition to the official convention photography station, there will be a station available for chapter and/or “extra” photos.

At our Convention photo station the photographers will have a specific set of pictures that they are asked to take. For each award area we want to get pictures of all state finalists as a group with the sponsor and then the state winner with the sponsor. There will not be individual photos taken of every award winner. Again, the photographers will have a specific list of requested photos that they are working from.  I ask that advisors and parents cooperate with the photography staff and allow them to do the job they are asked to do. You are welcome to use the extra photo station for any photos that you want to make. We are working to provide better photos for convention publicity in a more timely format. Please help us provide a smooth experience for all award winners and sponsors by helping us maintain order in the photography stations.

Have a safe trip, and I look forward to seeing you in Macon. Thanks.

Ben

Ben Lastly

Executive Secretary

Georgia FFA Association