Thank you to Mr. Odom for providing information on this camp.  Please contact Keith Odom or Jary Douglas if you need more information.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Keith & Becky Odom <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 10:53 AM
Subject: Masters Lamb Camp June 10-11
To: Keith <[log in to unmask]>

The dates of the Masters Lamb Camp are set for Friday - Saturday June 10-11, 2011 at the UGA Livestock Arena in Athens, GA.

[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]">

So many of you 2009 and 2010 Masters Lamb Camp participants were showmanship winners at several shows in 2010 I am proud of you. Here are some snapshots of Clair Woodard, Emily Hostetler, and Ben Porter all three were winners at the 2010 GA National Fair. Others were also winners at that show and many other shows but I had the pictures available for these three.

For those of you that are interested in attending the 2011 camp please respond to this email with your interest. I am not asking for an absolute commitment or a paid entry today. I am simply trying to put together a preliminary budget based on your interest. Our instructors will be the Vince McGolden Family. Last year we had Vince and Madison as instructors. This year we will have Vince and Chase. If there is enough interest from you we will have 3 paid instructors, I can also get Madison to come back.

Last year we had 20 campers with 2 instructors. This year I would like to get 3 instructors, but I need about 30 campers to keep the cost down. So I need to have some idea how many campers are interested at this time. Last year we were at $125 per camper, but I cannot set a 2011 budget until I know how many of you will be coming.

OK campers send me some feedback on your interest in attending the 2011 camp in Athens, GA on June 10-11. Watch my web site ( odomclublambs.com ) for more info about the camp and entry forms.

Thanks,

Keith Odom and Jary Douglas

706-247-2956

--