It is my pleasure to announce 2011 Beef School, will be held June 27-29 in Perry, GA at the Georgia National Fairgrounds!   Beef School is an excellent opportunity for your students to work on all the basics of working and showing their own show calf.  We will cover the basics of nutrition, hair care, showmanship, ethics, and grooming.  Please share this information with your students & parents.  We are excited about Beef School being in Perry & look forward to working with you & your students this summer.

There are 3 different applications attached:

Student application
Students who plan to attend Beef School with their own calf.

Teen Leader application
Students who have experience showing & working beef show projects, who would like to serve as a teen group leader

Adult Leader application
Adults who would like to attend with their own students or even come on their own to work as an Adult Leader during Beef School.

Please contact Carole Hicks or Christa Steinkamp for more information.
--
Christa Steinkamp
North Region - Area Livestock Teacher