Teachers

Congratulation on having your student make it to the State Discussion Meet to be held during the Sate FFA Convention in Macon. The Discussion Meet this year will be a one day event, we will start with the preliminaries at 9am on Friday April 29 in the Marriott in the Magnolia rooms C and D. Please have your student there by 8:45.  The final round will also be in the Magnolia rooms C and D and it will start at 1:30 pm on Friday afternoon.I have attached a list of the names for this year, please check for mistakes on the list and let me know if we need to make a correction. I have also attached a copy of the Topics for this year.  If you have question please let me know. The best way to get in touch with me at the convention is by cell phone and my number is 229.326.3053. I look forward to seeing you in Macon.

--
Tommy Waldrop
Area Livestock Teacher