As a Reminder:

The FFA Quiz will be held this Friday during the Convention in room 303 of the Centreplex at 1:30 p.m.  Please have your student  in the room by no later than 1:15 p.m.  The students will need either a pen or two or three sharpened pencils to complete the exam.  They will be allowed  a maximum of one hour to complete the exam.  The  exams will be graded and the top three scoring individuals will be asked to return for the oral exam.

Please review the Quiz rules in the Awards Bulletin prior to the CDE.

The three high scoring students on the written exam will go across the stage during the sixth general session on Saturday where the overall winner will be announced.

Please contact me if you questions or concerns.  You can reach me after Wednesday on my Cell Phone (229-426-2530).

Thanks

Eddie

--
Eddie McKie