I just wanted to remind you about the FFA Career Show coming up this Thursday, April 28th during the Georgia State Convention at the Macon Centreplex.  The Career Show will be open between 12pm and 5pm in the Edgar H. Wilson Convention Center.  Exhibitors for the 2011 Show include recruiters from colleges and universities from all over Georgia, Agriculture related industries, fundraising opportunities, and much more!  This is definitely going to be an excellent opportunity for you and your students to gain valuable information from one-on-one interaction with some of the state's leaders in Agriculture Education.  We hope to see you all there!

Regards,
Todd

--
Todd Teasley