Please check the attached spreadsheet to make sure you include the correct
information on each of your projects.  I had the wrong "Division" listed on
the first spreadsheet I sent out on Friday.  I have updated some of the
appointment times.  The final appointment times will be posted at
Convention.  These times are tentative.  Thank you for your patience.

Attention:  Teachers with students entered in the State Agriscience Fair

*Registration Confirmation*
I am attaching a copy of the students I have registered in the Agriscience
Fair!  Each page is separated in to the specific category / division your
student is entered.  Please call or e-mail me if you don't see a student
listed in the correct division or category.  I will have two judges to judge
each page.

*Appointment Times****new*
I have assigned appointment times this year to help keep the contest flow.
 As you will notice, we will try to keep each interview at 10 minutes or
less.   Please make sure your student is at least 30 minutes early to their
respective interview times.  As you know, some students will talk less than
others, and there is a possibility that the judges for your student may be
running ahead of schedule.  If you have a conflict with another activity
going on at the same time, please let me know ahead of time, so we can make
special arrangements.  This schedule is tentative.  I will post a final
interview time schedule in the Monument room on Thursday & Friday, for you
to check.

*Project Display*
All displays should have the following information visible on the exhibit,
preferably in the upper right hand corner of the display:
  Name of person(s) responsible for developing the project
 Chapter name, state
 Title of category entered
 Division entered (I, II, III, or IV)

Please review rules for display size requirements.
*
*
*Rules / Scoring Rubric*
I am also attaching a copy of the rules and scoring rubric ... please review
them before coming to Convention.

*
*
Please feel free to call or e-mail me with questions or concerns.  Thank
you!

--
Christa Steinkamp
North Region - Area Livestock Teacher