I apologize for any confusion.  I attached the wrong file yesterday when I
sent out the e-mail.  If you have any conflicts with the time scheduled,
please let me know, so we can make arrangements.  I will work with you &
your students, but please just keep me in the loop.

**If you have an cancellations, please let me know, so I can take those
students off this list.

**If you need any special arrangements (access to power), please let me
know.

*Project set up times*
Thursday, April 28th (1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.) & Friday, April 29th (8:00 a.m.
- 9:00 a.m.) ***All projects must be set up by 9:00 a.m.

*Judging times*
Friday, April 29th, 9:30 a.m - 12:00 noon (Please check the attached
schedule for tentative times & the posted schedule at Convention for final
interview times.  Students must be present during judging).

Thank you!  I look forward to seeing you & your students in Macon.