Please see the e-mail below from Karen Glasscock at the Georgia National Fair.   It is up to you how you enter your students - you can enter them all at one time on your own, but you will need to be prepared to pay with a credit card. Please contact your area livestock teacher with more specific questions.  We may not have the answers as this is a new system, but we will try to find out. ;)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Karen Glasscock <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 10:57 AM
Subject: RE: 2011 Georgia National Fair

Post cards were mailed out on Friday to all Livestock exhibitors which included processing fees for online entries.

There has been a correction in the Online Processing fee.   The postcard reads as follows:

“There is a $3 processing fee.  This fee is added at time of payment and applies to total, therefore you can enter more than one

exhibitor at a time and only pay the fee once.”

This statement is incorrect.  There is a processing fee, but it is per exhibitor.  We have changed the fee to

$1.50 per exhibitor instead of $3.

Sorry for the misinformation, please forward.

Thanks,

Karen Glasscock

Agricultural Program Coordinator

Georgia National Fairgrounds & Agricenter

401 Larry Walker Pkwy

Perry, GA 31069

478-988-6524, Fax 478-988-6526

Georgia National Fair