From: Trey Davis [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2011 9:06 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Cc: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]
Subject: GJAA Calf Camp

Advisors, Parents and Students,

The GJAA(Georgia Junior Angus Association) is hosting the GJAA Calf Camp which is to be held in conjunction with the SNAS (Southern National Angus Show) in Perry, GA on the afternoon of Thursday June 2, 2011.  The Calf Camp is a workshop designed to teach beginners the basics of showing but also get much more in depth with the "experienced" showman.  GJAA Calf Camp Topics will include Beginners Showmanship, Advanced Showmanship, Fitting Clinic, Hair Care Clinic and Bed/Stall Preparation.  The highlight of the clinic will be an Advanced Showmanship Workshop.

Attached you will find the registration form.  Please register by May 20, 2011 and if you have any additional questions feel free to contact Trey Davis at [log in to unmask] or 229-881-3510 or David Williams at [log in to unmask] or 770-355-9517.

Trey Davis

GJAA Calf Camp Co-Chair

Trey Davis

Davis Farms