From: Gentry, Phil <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Apr 18, 2011 at 3:20 PM

GEORGIA YOUNG FARMER ASSOCIATION

Dear Exhibitors,

The Georgia Young Farmer Association would like to invite you to participate in the 6th annual Georgia Young Farmer Cattle Show and the 1st Annual Georgia Young Farmer Market Goat Show at the Georgia National Fairgrounds in Perry on August 26 and 27, 2011. You may enter for both shows on-line at the Georgia Young Farmers website.  The web site address is www.georgiayoungfarmers.org  or you can mail your entries to the Georgia Young Farmer Association office. Information is on the entry form (entry forms are attached).

              Check-in for cattle and goats will be on Friday, Aug. 26 from 2:00 pm till 5:00 pm.  We will begin showmanship will be Friday evening, Aug 26, for cattle and goats.  Both shows will begin confirmation classes at 9:00 am Saturday, Aug 27, 2011. If you have any questions about the cattle show, please e-mail Phil Gentry at [log in to unmask].  If you have any questions about the goat show, please e-mail Nick Moody at [log in to unmask] .us

            Georgia Young Farmer Chapters throughout the state are involved in the sponsorship of this show.  It is our hope that these shows will continually be an annual event in the show schedule for FFA and 4-H members.  The Georgia Young Farmer Association is very interested in the development of our young people and wants to foster their interest in agriculture in our state.

Hope to see you in August,

Phil Gentry

Houston County Young Farmer Advisor

Chairman “GYFA Cattle Show”